Administrative & Service environment
Without standards, it is difficult to identify and quantify the opportunities for improvement. Every responsible employee wants to know them.
Why you should use ACIM
With ACIM we offer the opportunity to organize time studies in a cost-effective manner. Sectors include insurance, banks, engineering, sales, lab, marketing, administrations.
- Web-based: Quick and easy to use.
- Clear daily reports that provide insight.
- In five minutes your staff will be trained to get started.
- And you can do this completely with minimal external support.
- How much time your sales people spend on sales activities.
- The number of problems per day/week that the department will encounter.
- Which customers cost you the most and why.
- Which tasks take the most time and how much it costs.
- How much time does your laboratory analysis take?
- Which tasks are profitable or loss-making.
- How fluctuations in work volume can affect your effective occupation (scenario).
- Whether tasks within the team are evenly distributed.
- Achieve a better balance in the workload of all your employees.
- Reduce tasks that do not give rise to value or eliminate too much cost.
- Making mistakes visible and thus structurally tackling.
- Better estimation of the people we need effectively (man loading/staffing).
- Emphasis on the tasks we need to focus more on.
- Listing of the tasks that yield the greatest added value.
We determine the scope of your project. This can be about cost reduction, staffing, mistake reduction or lead time reduction. We create these activities in an Excel template. The range can be of 1 to 1000 employees. We guarantee a 5-minute training of your staff. Collect data in real time. You have instant access to all stored data such as summary reports. Every morning you receive an activity report from the previous day. This can be further refined depending on your needs
During a few weeks (3 to 4), the employees themselves collect the necessary information within the scope. With ACIM, they hardly have to make an effort.
- Registration errors for 1 month.
- Examples are:
- Engineering, order entry, design errors, material errors, file errors.
- Incorrect delivery, policy or other numbers, addresses.
- Registration of worked time per customer, per process, product, file, policy.
- Registration value add / non value add
- Determine lead time files
Determine time regulation for (certain) activities:
- Determining scope.
- Measurement of tasks/processes.
- Determine how often we should measure this based on statistical certainty.
- Getting started with employee measurement.
- Regular discussions/adjustments with employees.
- After these measurements, we have our time norm.
- Decisions and actions determine the outcome.