4 Result outcomes: 1 Growth, 2.Operational improvement, 3. Financial improvement, 4.Cultural transformation
Action Coaching International team up with management to deliver the business outcomes you need to compete in today’s marketplace. Rethink what’s possible with A.C.I. ‘s proven growth strategies that work, operational efficiencies that save, financial results that exceed and a transformed workforce committed to innovation and improvement.
Invest in creating added value, growth opportunities & innovation
- Support in adapting/improving organizational structure: roles, responsibilities, values perception, ownership
- Development strategy, deployment, and review: Hoshin Kanri, Goals roll down process,
- Set up accountability process all levels
- Introducing new ways of working
- Introduction of “Focused target market segment” through simplification to short lead times.
- Multidisciplinary Quick Response Office Cells (QROCs), which handle the order acceptance by market segment.
- Development of best practices in pricing, contract negotiation, standard work/tasks, standardization, …
- Development of a “Quick Result” programs
- Development of New Product Introduction System (NPI)
- Develop and improve customer management system/support
- Optimize process R & D (innovation), alignment with stakeholders, … (NPI: New product introduction system)
- Collaboration with interfaces: office, sales, operations, customers
- Introduction methods and tools: PDCA, LEAN, TPM at office, S & OP processes, …
- KPI development and deployment/daily “Stand up” performance meeting: greater visibility
- LEAN daily management coaching and training / Kata coaching
- Improve based on data
Result: Improved margins, lower costs, increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, reduction complaints and rework, enhanced cooperation (culture).
Boost your office efficiency like workflow, reduce waste and inefficiencies
- Analyze the organization with tools: Shingo, EFQM, Lean / TPM / Productivity Diagnosis and Develop Improvement Plan on Operational,
- Leadership, Attitude, Communication, Culture.
- Employees, Team Leaders and Operational Managers are trained in continuous improvement and can also apply these methods and tools to office and work floor.
- All employees are informed and involved in the business strategy and understand how all the company’s components work together within the supply chain.
- Supervisors co-operated in applying active supervision / “Short interval control” to help them anticipate and tackle issues / action-oriented.
- Development/deployment of a lean daily management system focusing on value creation, flow, pull, waste reduction, reduction of lost time…
- Development/deployment of “Daily Stand Up Performance Meetings (SQDCP)” at all levels (tier accountability).
- Development/deployment of the KPIs and development of its visualization in Excell, Access, XL 800 visual performance board
- Development/deployment of standard work for operators, supervisors, managers … .for “one day in an operator’s working life?”
- Development/deployment of standard work processes including a Tier Level Process Verification System
- Development/deployment of supply chain processes, S & Op, Scor model …
- Development/deployment of speed cells with a sharp reduction in lead times
- Development/deployment of a system for quick citizens
- Set up a system to identify human error/quality mistakes and actions to remove causes.
- Equipped team leaders and operational managers with the tools required to secure behavioral change.
- Informed and engaged employees on business strategy, threats and opportunities faced and how all parts of the business operate together in the supply chain.
- Coached supervisors in ‘active supervision’ to help them anticipate and tackle problems.
- Improved processes on the supply chain side of the business – especially in the procurement process and how ingredients were stored and transported.
- Established yield targets based on the raw material quality, with tools to minimize waste per shift, day and zone.
- Installed preventative maintenance routines to reduce unnecessary downtime.
Result: Increased productivity, reduction costs, reduction stocks, improvement% realization schedule, improved cooperation (culture)
Optimize your cost structure, increase cost accountability, and improve allocation of funds
- Setting up systematic in-depth review with management on costs, opportunities, .. (strategy)
- Elimination of non-critical cases, items, …
- Focus on profitable product lines
- Development and deployment of Pull-flow production model (ask customer)
- Set up Kanban system with supermarket: electronic and manual
- Close cooperation operations – sales-purchase-R & D
- Optimize purchasing processes: evaluation vendors, sourcing, …
- Optimize sales forecasts / S & OP
- Optimize/automate ordering, recovery processes customer organization
- Communication system with interfaces.
Result: Reduction influential costs, Stock reduction in cost/volume, faster inning invoices, …
Allows the company to support growth/ needed changes by growing people
- Culture assessment
- Development of team charters with teams (engagement cooperation)
- Development/deployment of continuous improvement actions with small focussed teams/alignment with goals (focus)
- Team leaders and operational managers trained and equipped with tools needed to achieve behavioral change.
- Individual coaching managers, supervisors, … / kata coaching
- Breaking silos, paradigms
- Training all employees – stimulate the “Want” engagement
- Develop sessions with employees regarding
- Teamwork / Team Charter
- Kaizen Improvement Ideas – Quick kaizens
- Tasks – Standards – Objectives & goals
- Develop together the standards like “A day in the working life of an operator,…”
- TPM, Lean, PDCA, QRM, PDCA, TWI, Autonomous Maintenance, CIL, 5S, Smed, ….
- Involvement in KPI – Daily Meeting-Importance of Data – Action Orientation
- How to use data to drive improvement on a daily basis
Result: Creation of culture of continuous improvement, operational excellence, elimination of silos that prevent cooperation, reduce absenteeism, improve profitability